Powerball is a multi-state game. The minimum Jackpot is $20 million. Jackpot increases for each game will be determined based on sales in the current environment.
- Powerball costs $2 per wager. The Power Play® feature costs an additional $1 per wager — it can multiply non-jackpot prizes by 2, 3, 4, 5 or 10 times! 10x multiplier is only in play when the advertised jackpot annuity is $150 million or less.
- Fill in a Powerball playslip by choosing five different “white” ball numbers from 1 to 69, and one “red” Powerball number from 1 to 26. Or, ask for a Powerball “Quick Pick” and let the Lottery terminal randomly pick your numbers.
- Powerball tickets cannot be voided; once printed there is no way to cancel them. Please be sure to check your ticket carefully after purchasing to make sure it is what you requested.
- Buy tickets for future Powerball drawings with the “Advance Action” option. Play up to 26 consecutive drawings in advance. Get 26 Advance Action plays for the price of 25.
- To play your numbers again, hand the Lottery Retailer your existing Powerball ticket and ask for a REPLAY. You will get a new Powerball ticket with the same numbers and wager amount. Your new ticket will have the REPLAY “R” printed on it. You can also find out the winning stories, check out the biggest wins Powerball.